Custom Made Dresses
Custom made to measure dresses for the working woman, including petite, tall, curvy & plus size.
You won’t believe how easy a made to measure dress can be:
Just five steps is all it takes to make your dress a reality.
Step 1: Research
- If you’ve spotted a look you love take pictures if not collect ideas and references for your dress.
Step 2: Consultation
- Meet up with our designers for a consultation where you will bring photos and or magazine cutouts, web-links, colour swatches or fabric samples.
- This is all about inspiration and collaboration. You’ll discuss your vision with one of our team, and work together to sketch a drawing.
- Once you’re happy with what you see, we’ll take your measurements and get to work.
Step 3: Measurement
- The measurement process to insure that your dress is a perfect fit. Our tailors will check the measurements and fabric choice.
- We’ll be on hand to make recommendations. And of course, we’re happy to work with fabrics you already own or want to source yourself.
- You can then request any changes before we move onto the next and most exciting stage of the process
Step 4: Production
- Upon approval of your design specifications, we will begin the production process. Depending on the design, we’ll make your garment in two or three stages – and this may involve a few more fittings.
- We’ll start by making sure the main features are right – like the neckline, cuffs and hems – before adding the tiny details that will bring the garment to life.
Step 5: Completion
- After careful inspection, You come in for your dress and any final altertations will be made.
4636 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy Suite K
Kissimmee, FL 34746